Thursday 4 January 2018

Welcome....


....to Eclectic Dreamzzz. Around May last year I began writing down my dreams when I woke up and started thinking I'd get a blog of these strange, baffling and exciting experiences underway. In part this is due to the fact that I already have a typed archive of older dreams, from around 2007-ish, and a further handwritten archive (with sketch illustrations on occasion) dating back to around 1994 - there are even some skeletal notes from this period on several particularly memorable dreams I had even prior to that.

I've decided I will put the dreams up more or less alternating back and forth through these different time zones (but always in chronological order, from the first to the last/present). As such, my most recent dreams will be Labelled 'ZZZ', those from 10 years or so ago Labelled 'ZZ', and the oldest dreams Labelled as 'Z'. As blogger allows each Label to be used to filter postings, so each era can viewed alone as it progresses should anyone wish.

As you might expect, there's plenty of famous faces and unusual product placement invading my sleep, so I will be making sure to credit the (website) source of any images used for illustrative purposes. However, unless I feel it is critical to the dream from a certain point of view, individuals and friends from my personal/past life will not be named directly in any postings. Instead, for example, a name like David Jones will appear instead as Dee Jay and Claire McAdams as Cee EmmCeeAy. Each dream typically terminates or jumps/cuts to another scene, etc. with a '-' 

Okay, let's go....

No comments:

Post a Comment